Sunday, October 7, 2007

yea its been awhile!

Okay so I haven't been around things are going very quick around here. We had a wonderful time in Montana. We were able to see alot of friends and family. Jon and I were able to attend the temple for the wedding of our dear friends which meant alot. It was the first sealing Jon and I had attended together since our own 8 and a half years ago. Jon is keeping very busy with work and school we don't see him much but he should be done by the end of the year. We are just praying Heavenly Father will show us what direction to go next. He was able to be home today with the family it is always so nice when he can be around on a Sunday. I am on my way to bed just wanted to check in and let everyone know we are doing well. Love to all! Oh and I will leave you with a picture of the temple! If you look really close you can see the bride and groom in it. Until next time......

0 comments: